Lemon Spaghetti with Shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Lemon Spaghetti with Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Spaghetti with Shrimp
- You need 1 T of evoo.
- It’s 3/4 pound of lg shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 1/4 t of salt & fresh ground pepper (for seasoning shrimp).
- You need 1 pound of spaghetti (i use gluten free yam starch noodles).
- You need 1/2 t of salt, plus more for the pasta water.
- You need 2/3 c of evoo.
- Prepare 2/3 c of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 T of lemon zest(about 1 lg lemon).
- It’s 1/2 c of fresh lemon juice (about 2 lg lemons).
- You need 1/4 t of ground pepper.
- You need 1 of \3 c chopped fresh basil.
- It’s 2 T of capers, she has a process to roast these. I used them raw.
Lemon Spaghetti with Shrimp Instructions
- Season shrimp with s&p. Sautee in oo heated to med. 2-3 mins per side in single layer. Cook until no longer gray and translucent
- Cook the pasta in the very salted water in very large pot until a la dente or to your liking or follow directions on box. You will save 1 cup of pasta water before you drain
- Whisk olive oil, parm cheese,
- Lemon zest and juice in lg bowl, blend. Toss the shrimp and the pasta into sauce and add reserved pasta water 1/4 cup at a time to moisten, and toss to get to desired sauce consistency
- Season with salt and pepper, mix in basil and capers
- Sprinkle with extra parm cheese (optional) Mine verses theirs. I think mine looks better