Easy Tomato Rice – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Easy Tomato Rice using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Tomato Rice
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of uncooked rice.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 piece of whole tomatoes.
- You need 20 piece of shrimps (or ham/things u like).
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need 30 grams of butter (can also add olive oil).
Easy Tomato Rice Instructions
- Put the uncooked rice in your cooking pot and washes it twice (depends on the rice. Rice in some countries don't need to be washed)
- After drained, add 2 cup of water
- Put in salt and ground black pepper, stir
- Put in butter (or olive oil and stir)
- Put in tomatoes and shrimps, and/or things you like like ham, paprika, etc
- Close the lid of your rice cooker, plug the cooker in, and press the switch to turn it on
- The switch will click after the rice is done, don't lift the lid to check on the rice, let it steam inside the pot for about 5 minutes
- After 5 mins, open the lid and stirr (beat the tomatoes, be careful with the hot steam). The rice will turn red because of the tomatoes.