Kanya's Crispy Shrimps – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Kanya's Crispy Shrimps using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kanya's Crispy Shrimps
- Prepare 1 kg of shrimps,i use small size.
- It’s 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of tamarind puree.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thai chili sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
Kanya's Crispy Shrimps Instructions
- Clean shrimps in runny water ,drain well
- Cut the head by scissors
- Stir in large sauce pan until pink ,water disolved
- Add seasoning except sricha,stir on medium heat until all sauce coated all shrimps..this may turn little sticky,heat off ,remove to the bowl
- Add sriracha sauce,mix well,now bake shrimps until shells crispy ,but still juicy inside,approximately 6 to 8 mins ,flip on half time depend on your shrimps,so check it after 4 mins ,then flip