Shrimp, Noodle and Arugula Salad – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp, Noodle and Arugula Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Noodle and Arugula Salad
- You need 500 g of shrimp prawns / (cooked – cold) / 17½ oz..
- Prepare 150 g of noodles dried / 5 oz..
- You need 100 g of arugula rocket / wild / 3½ oz..
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder mild.
- It’s ½ teaspoon of black pepper ground.
- It’s of Soy sauce ..
Shrimp, Noodle and Arugula Salad Step By Step
- Boil the noodles for 5 minutes, separate and drape across the edges of a large bowl and allow cooling.
- Use the bowl to mix the prawns with the noodles and scatter with the pepper and chili powder during the mixing process.
- Add the arugula and mix thoroughly. Serve with the soy sauce as a condiment to taste.