Quick and easy vegetable soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Quick and easy vegetable soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy vegetable soup
- Prepare 2 of smoked Titus fish.
- It’s 1 cup of dried prawns.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pomo.
- Prepare 2 of big bunches of fresh ugu.
- Prepare 1 of big bunch of fresh water leaves.
- You need 1 cup of freshly chopped uziza leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of palm oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crayfish.
- Prepare 6 pieces of spicy red peppers (atarodo).
- Prepare 1 of small bulb of onion.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 2 of stock cubes.
Quick and easy vegetable soup Step By Step
- Wash the vegetables thoroughly to get rid of sand and chop them separately. Set aside
- Pound the pepper and crayfish with half of the onion and set aside
- Debone and wash the fish. Wash the dried prawns and the pomo
- In a clean pot, pour in the chopped water leaves and slice in the remaining onion. Set on heat with the pot open.
- Allow to simmer till the water from the water leaves dries up. Pour in the palm oil and the pounded pepper mix. Pour in the fish, oporo and the pomo, stir and add your salt and 1 stock cube.
- Cover the pot and allow to simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the chopped ugu and the uziza and add the remaining stock cube. Cover the pot and reduce the heat. After 2 minutes, stir gently and turn off the heat.
- Serve with swallow of choice.