Yam Abacus Dumpling Hakka Traditional Snack – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Yam Abacus Dumpling Hakka Traditional Snack using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yam Abacus Dumpling Hakka Traditional Snack
- It’s 4 of korean dried oyster.
- Prepare 2 cup of pounded dried shrimp.
- You need 2 cup of black fungus ( cloud wood ear mushroom).
- It’s of pounded paste.
- You need 3 small of shallot paste.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic paste.
- Prepare of SAUCE.
- It’s 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of peri peri chili sauce.
- You need of YAM ABACUS DUMPLING.
- You need 6 cup of dice yam.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of topiaca flour.
Yam Abacus Dumpling Hakka Traditional Snack Step By Step
- presoak dried korean oyster and dried shrimp for 5 minute then drain pound dried shrimp and dice korean oyster
- presoak black fungus ( cloud wood ear mushroom ) then dran and cut to smaller piece
- peel skin of yam and steam yam for 15 minute till soft
- MAKE YAM ABUCUS DUMPLING
- mash steamed yam then add hot water and topiaca flour mix well till dough like then on dry and flour on palm shape into a small ball then use a finger and press lightly to shape it
- In a pot of boiling water drop yam dumpling in and simmer till it float about 1 minute then drain and drizzle with 1 tbsp of sesame oil set aside
- STIR FRY YAM ABACUS DUMPLING
- in pan fry pounded dried shrimp and dice dried korean oyster with pounded garlic and shallot paste till lightly brown
- add all soy sauce with chili sauce and cooked yam abacus dumpling mix well gently
- add water and dry fry gently for another2 minute then off heat and serve