Refrigerator Staple – Simple Celery Stir Fry – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Refrigerator Staple – Simple Celery Stir Fry using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Refrigerator Staple – Simple Celery Stir Fry
- You need 2 of Celery (use the leaves as well).
- It’s 10 grams of Jako fish (pink shrimp also OK).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vegetable oil (olive oil also OK).
- It’s 1 tsp of Tasty soy sauce (ponzu is also OK).
- Prepare 1 of Bonito flakes, sesame seeds (topping).
Refrigerator Staple – Simple Celery Stir Fry Instructions
- Thinly slice the celery stalks diagonally, and roughly chop up the leaves.
- Heat vegetable oil in the frying pan, and cook the jako fish on high heat. Once the jako has absorbed the oil, add the celery stalks.
- When the white part of the celery stalks have become half-translucent, reduce to medium heat and drizzle soy sauce from the sides of the pan. Cook lightly, being careful not to burn.
- Add celery leaves, mix from the bottom up once, and stop the heat.
- And it's complete. Topping with bonito flakes or sesame seeds is also delicious. Please enjoy this soothing Japanese celery stir fry.
- This is the soy sauce we use at home.
- Taking into account the saltiness of the jako fish, I don't use that much soy sauce. Please adjust to your liking.