Fried rice plantains and fried chicken – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Fried rice plantains and fried chicken using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried rice plantains and fried chicken
- Prepare 1 kg of rice.
- Prepare of Fried chicken in stew.
- It’s of Shrimps.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need of Spring onions 10 lines.
- You need of Carrots 3 small sizs.
- It’s of Green pepper one.
- Prepare 50 g of Green peas.
- It’s 200 grams of groundnut oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Knorr cubes two.
Fried rice plantains and fried chicken Instructions
- Wash your rice
- Perboil it for 15-20mins and wash and drain
- Cut your plantains
- Fry your plantains
- Fry till slightly brown
- Chop your ingredients
- Prepare your ingredients
- Pour your groundnut oil in a pot then add your veggies
- Add your washed and frozen shrimps
- Fry for 5mins
- Add your washed and perboiled rice to the mix and mix them all together
- Store whatever is left in the freezer so it doesnt go bad.
- Enjoy your meal