Light Russian salad with prawns – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Light Russian salad with prawns using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Light Russian salad with prawns
- It’s 5 of small potatoes.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 5 of small gherkins.
- Prepare 2 of pickled onions.
- It’s 1 handful of prawns (i boiled and peeled fresh but frozen are fine).
- Prepare 1 of pot natural yoghurt (full fat).
- It’s 1 of dollup mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dijon mustard.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Light Russian salad with prawns Step By Step
- Boil the poratoes and carrots
- Boil and peel the prawns (or defreeze and boil). The secret of making tender prawns is to boil salted water, once boiling add the prawns, prepare a bowl with water, ice cubes and salt, as soon as the pan starts to boil again count to five, drain the prawns and add them to the iced salted water for 5 minutes. Squeeze some lemon juice over them and chop all the other ingredients.
- Put all the chopped ingredients in a bowl. Mix the yoghurt, mayo and mustard together
- Add to bowl and mix very well. Try a little and add salt and pepper to taste