Cauliflower fried rice – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cauliflower fried rice using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower fried rice
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 200 grams of peeled and deveined prawns.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 of capsicum.
- It’s 1/4 of ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of tamari.
- It’s pinch of himalayan salt.
- You need pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need bunch of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of chilli long red to serve.
- You need 1 of lime wedges to serve.
Cauliflower fried rice Instructions
- Pulse cauliflower until it resembles rice
- Melt coconut oil and fry bacon until crispy. Remove from pan and pan fry prawns until almost cooked
- Whisk eggs and make a thin omelette, when cooked remove and slice thinly.
- Heat remaining coconut oil and add onion and garlic cook until soft, add capsicum and ginger cook for 3-5 mins add the cauliflower and cook until tender. Add the tamari salt and pepper and remaining ingredients sir fry for a minute or two until heated through.
- Serve with splash of fish sauce and chilli if desired