Butternut Squash Cream-Soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Butternut Squash Cream-Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Cream-Soup
- It’s 1 of Butternut Squash (baked).
- It’s 50 g of butter.
- You need 1 of onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of potato (bigger, peeled, cubed).
- You need 1 of Apple.
- You need 1-1,5 litre of Meat stock.
- Prepare 1 of orange.
- Prepare of Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg.
- Prepare 100 ml of double cream.
Butternut Squash Cream-Soup Instructions
- Simply cube the butternut squash up, and bake till nice soft inside on 240 C°
- While the B.Squash being in the oven, braise the finely chopped onions on some butter with thyme. Add 3-4 spoon honey caramelising abut.
- Add the diced potatoes & apples, then pour the meat stock and cook until the potato & apple are soft.
- After they fully cooked, add the previously peeled baked butternut squash. With a stick blender, soft purée the soup, then season with freshly squeezed orange juice, salt, pepper and fresh grated nutmeg.
- Serving: smoked cheese strips goes into the bowl. Scoop some soup into the bowl, decorating with seeds & olive oil