Prawn Stir Fry with vegetables – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Prawn Stir Fry with vegetables using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn Stir Fry with vegetables
- Prepare 500 grams of prawns.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, sliced.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- Prepare 2 inch of ginger, julienned.
- Prepare 1 of green sweet pepper, julienned.
- You need Half of yellow pepper, julienned.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2-3 of bird eye chillies, bruised.
- You need of Sauce paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thick soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- It’s Handful of basil.
- It’s of Fried cashews.
- You need of Toasted sesame seeds.
Prawn Stir Fry with vegetables Instructions
- In a wok, heat 2 tbsp of veg oil on a high heat. Fry garlic and ginger till fragrant.. Add in the chilli paste and water. Let cook till oil separate.
- Add in the sauce paste. Stir to mix. Let simmer till thick..
- Add in the prawns and peppers. Keep the heat on high and fry for a minute. Now add in the bird eye chillies, cashews, sliced onions and basil. Give it one good stir. Transfer into serving plate and garnish with toasted sesame.. Serve straight away with rice and a side dish. We love rice with omelette