Easy Prawns Roast kerala style – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Easy Prawns Roast kerala style using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Prawns Roast kerala style
- You need 250 grams of Prawns.
- It’s 1 number of garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 number of onion.
- You need 3 numbers of kudampuli.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of coriander powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of thenga kotthu.
- You need 1 bunch of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
Easy Prawns Roast kerala style Instructions
- Cut onion into small pieces. Crush garlic and ginger or you can also use ginger garlic paste.
- Saute onion, ginger and garlic till it becomes light brown in colour.Add coconut pieces (thenga kothu).Then add some curry leaves to this.
- Add coriander powder and chilly powder and keep stiring till oil seperates.Add some water and enough salt to taste.
- Add soaked kudampuli to this and when the water starts boiling, put the prawns in the masala.mix well and close the lid for ten minutes (stir in between).
- Garnish with curry leaves.