Easy ♪ Shrimp and Avocado Gratin – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Easy ♪ Shrimp and Avocado Gratin using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy ♪ Shrimp and Avocado Gratin
- It’s 10 of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Easy melting cheese.
Easy ♪ Shrimp and Avocado Gratin Step By Step
- Peel and boil the shrimp.
- Cut the boiled shrimp and avocado into bite-sized pieces and assemble on a heatproof dish.
- Sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper. If making this for adults, it's delicious with a generous amount ♡
- Top with mayonnaise.
- Top with melting cheese.
- Toast in a toaster oven for about 5 minutes. It's ready when the top is golden brown.