Sig's chilli prawns with coriander – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Sig's chilli prawns with coriander using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's chilli prawns with coriander
- It’s 4 slice of bread,crusts removed.
- You need 90 grams of softened butter.
- You need 200 grams of cooked and peeled,large prawns.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin (1/2 teaspoon full).
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika(1/4 teaspoon full).
- You need 1 pinch of each salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- It’s 1 of small bunch coriander (cilantro) to season and garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot chilli powder.
Sig's chilli prawns with coriander Step By Step
- Cut the bread slices in half and spread each side sparingly with 30 gram of the butter.Place the bread on a baking tray and cook in a preheated oven at 180 C for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.Keep warm.
- Melt the remaining butter in a small pan on a low heat and stir in the spices and seasoning. Keep some sprigs of coriander for decoration.Heat through completly but do not fry.Spoon onto the bread,garnish and serve hot.
- This is my idea