Chikuwa and Sakura-Ebi Shrimp Curry Mayo Toast – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chikuwa and Sakura-Ebi Shrimp Curry Mayo Toast using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chikuwa and Sakura-Ebi Shrimp Curry Mayo Toast
- Prepare 1 slice of Sliced bread.
- It’s 1 of Chikuwa.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sakura shrimp.
- It’s 1/8 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Easy melting cheese.
Chikuwa and Sakura-Ebi Shrimp Curry Mayo Toast Instructions
- Slice the chikuwa into rounds and put in a bowl. Toss with the sakura-ebi and curry powder.
- Slice the onion and microwave for 1 minute at 600 W. Cooking the onion will take soften the flavor, so it will be easier to eat.
- Add the onions into the bowl from Step 1 and mix well. As you mix it will cool down, so add the mayonnaise and mix some more.
- Spread on top of a slice of bread, add melting type cheese to taste, and toast in a oven.
- This is toast topped with avocado and shiso mixed with soy sauce shio koji-mayonnaise.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151257-mayonnaise-toast-with-avocado-and-shiso-leaves
- This toast is topped with avocado and sweet chilli sauce flavored scrambled eggs.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158977-avocado-and-eggs-topped-toast
- Chocolate and banana on toast. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151253-runny-chocolate-banana-toast