Asian noodle chicken soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Asian noodle chicken soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian noodle chicken soup
- You need 1 pack of noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need of Vegetables of your choice.
- It’s of Meat of your choice.
- You need 10 of mishrooms.
- You need of Egg (optional).
Asian noodle chicken soup Instructions
- Wait til chicken stock and cold water comes to a boil on the stove
- Put your vegetables, mushrooms and noodles in
- After 2 minutes, put the meat in and cook until tender
- You can drop the egg into the soup, and turn off the fire after 30 seconds.