Jungle curry paste – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Jungle curry paste using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jungle curry paste
- Prepare 1 Handful of birdeye red chilli (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of galangal (peel the skin and thinly sliced).
- It’s 1/2 cup of lemon grass (thinly slice and only use the nearest to the roots up to about 3/4 of the whole lemongrass).
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 handful of small shallots.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Kra Chai or finger roots or lesser galangal.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s of Mortar and pestle.
Jungle curry paste Step By Step
- Combine shallots, garlic and shrimp paste in kitchen foil, roast in the oven in medium heat foe 20 min
- Use Mortar and pestle pound all the ingredients together until all combine. Keep it in a clean story jar or box