Gluten-free & Dairy-free Quiche – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Gluten-free & Dairy-free Quiche using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-free & Dairy-free Quiche
- Prepare of <Basic Ingredients per serving>.
- You need 1 of ‘Abura-agé’ (Thin Fried Tofu).
- Prepare 1 of large Egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of <Other Ingredients per serving>.
- You need of *Note: Add 1/4 to 1/3 cup in total of meat, seafood or vegetables.
- Prepare 2 of Prawns *cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Edamame.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cooked Spinach *well drained.
- You need 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Quiche Instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Wrap 'Abura-agé' with paper towel and slightly heat in microwave. Then press it to remove excess oil. *Note: This process is optional.
- Cut one long end and short ends of ‘Abura-agé’ to open it into a square. Place in the pie dish.
- Whisk Egg(s) and Mayonnaise in a large jug or bowl, add other ingredients and combine. Spoon the mixture into the ‘Abura-agé’ lined pie dish. Cook for 20 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve warm or cold.