Clarke's Shrimp Scampi – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Clarke's Shrimp Scampi using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Clarke's Shrimp Scampi
- You need 1 lb of Shrimp (raw, cleaned, deveined, and shelled).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic (diced).
- It’s 2 of Shallots (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sun dried tomatoes (diced).
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Very dry sherry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Capers.
- Prepare 1 dash of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of Parmesan cheese.
Clarke's Shrimp Scampi Instructions
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Stir in garlic, shallots, and sun-dried tomatoes, stir until ingredients have become soften.
- Stir in very dry sherry and chicken stock. Bring to a boil. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink.
- Turn down heat to low and stir in capers and some lemon juice.
- Serve hot over linguine and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese!