Paleo Paella – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Paleo Paella using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Paella
- Prepare 16 oz of chicken breasts.
- It’s 12 oz of shrimp.
- Prepare 12 oz of clams.
- Prepare 3 of andouille sausage.
- You need 3 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of white onion.
- It’s 1 of saffron.
- Prepare 1 of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of turmeric.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- You need 3 oz of bone broth.
- It’s 1 of cauliflower head.
- Prepare 1 of .
- It’s 2 of garlic.
Paleo Paella Instructions
- Use a food processor to make the cauliflower rice
- In a pot pan, boiled the cauliflower rice with the bone broth until soft
- In a paella pan or frying pan, sautee the garlic and the onion until the onion is transparent
- Add to the pan the red peppers, chicken, and sausage. When the chicken is almost ready, add the seafood
- Add the cauliflower rice to the pan. Add spices and garnish with parsley and green onions
- Add hot sauce if desired