Spicy shrimp broth Ramen – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spicy shrimp broth Ramen using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy shrimp broth Ramen
- It’s of The mighty Broth.
- It’s 500 gm of crayfish shell.
- It’s 300 gm of chili paste.
- You need 200 gm of red onion puré.
- It’s 100 gm of garlic puré.
- Prepare 400 gm of Daikon (dice).
- You need 100 gm of sugar.
- It’s 2 of Tablesppon salt.
- Prepare 1.5 liter of water.
- It’s of Additional : 3 tablespoon light soya sauce.
- Prepare Bowl of Base.
- It’s 600 gm of Ramen noodles.
- Prepare 6 of boiled egg.
- Prepare 300 gm of shrimps.
- It’s 150 gm of roasted onion.
- You need 1 of small bowl chopped spring onions.
- Prepare of Additional : cooked sweet potatoes leaves and crayfish hummer.
Spicy shrimp broth Ramen Step By Step
- Ready a big pot, add in the crayfishshell, stir well until smells aroma then add in the chili paste continue cook it up then add the rest of the ingredients except water. Continue stir around 20min on high heat. Then add the water and keep it until boiling then low the heat to lower. Let it slow cook for 1 hours
- Ready 6 serving bowls. Add in all the base and pour in the broth. Ready to served.