Rick's Crabby Shrimp Macaroni Salad – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Rick's Crabby Shrimp Macaroni Salad using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rick's Crabby Shrimp Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 5 large of eggs.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 small of sweet red pepper.
- You need 1 small of sweet yellow pepper.
- It’s 1 small of sweet orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of shallot.
- You need 3 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of -6 oz can white crabmeat drained.
- It’s 1 of -4 oz can tiny shrimp drained.
- It’s 1 cup of Miracle Whip salad dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 box of medium shell macaroni.
Rick's Crabby Shrimp Macaroni Salad Step By Step
- hard boil eggs, refrigerate to cool when done
- dice shallot,celery,and all peppers-reserve 1 or 2 pepper rings from each if desired for garnish. you may substitute just green or green and any other color pepper if others unavailable.
- chop parsley
- chop 4eggs, reserve 1 for garnish
- cook macaroni in salted water per box instructions. rinse in cold water and drain.
- drain canned crab and shrimp. you may substitute 2 cans of shrimp if you don't like crab, or 3 cans if you want to be decadent.
- in a large bowl combine all ingredients. toss gently. adjust miracle whip amount if more desired as well as seasonings.
- garnish with reserved egg and pepper rings. also with extra chopped parsley and paprika, if desired.
- refrigerate at least 1 hour to let flavors blend. longer is better even overnight.