Shrimp pasta salad – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp pasta salad
- It’s 3 cup of Medium pasta shells.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cooked, shelled shrimp.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped celery.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chopped fresh dill weed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Plain yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dijon-style mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Honey.
Shrimp pasta salad Step By Step
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain
- In a salad bowl mix shrimp, celery, onion, and dill weed. Season to taste with salt and pepper
- For dressing, in small bowl combine yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and honey. Mix until smooth
- Add cooked pasta to shrimp mixture. Add dressing; toss to coat. Refridgerate at least 1 hour before serving