Spicy Shrimp Pasta Salad – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spicy Shrimp Pasta Salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box of pasta of choice.
- It’s 1 pound of cleaned and butterflied shrimp.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 bottle of creamy Italian dressing.
- Prepare of Diced cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Salad supreme seasoning.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 of tspn olive oil.
- It’s 1 of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of rain butter.
- Prepare of Dried ancho powder or chili powder.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need of Pepper jack cheese shredded or cubed as desired.
Spicy Shrimp Pasta Salad Step By Step
- Start by cooking pasta as directed, draining. And adding to large bowel
- Drain corn and olives add to pasta, dice veggies and add to pasta
- In a pan add olive oil, butter, garlic and cleaned shrimp season shrimp ancho powder, and pepper, cook till done set aside till cooled
- Now mix dressing with mayo and salad supreme seasoning to taste and cooled shrimp to pasta, top with shredded pepper jack cheese or cubed cheese! Enjoy