Seafood pasta – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Seafood pasta using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood pasta
- It’s 1 piece of smoked salmon.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh coriander (or parsley).
- You need 4 of artichokes.
- Prepare 4 of spring onions (or 1 normal one).
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen prawns.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 slosh of light soy sauce.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Seafood pasta Step By Step
- Get all the ingredients together
- If, like me, you usually forget to take the frozen prawns out of the freezer a few hours earlier (so they can de-freeze slowly in the fridge), just put the un-opened bag in the sink under running warm water and leave to float for a while. They will be ready to use in about 5 minutes.
- Peel the hard leaves from the artichokes and squeeze some lemon juice over them to stop them from going brown.
- Slice the artichokes and onions
- Heat some olive oil in the frying pan with the cloves of garlic (whole and un-peeled) and chile flakes
- Add the artichokes and onions and stir for a couple of minutes
- Add the prawns and the salmon, cut into little pieces
- Stir well
- Prepare a pan of boiling water, add a bayleaf and a little oil and when it is boiling, add the pasta
- Chop the fresh coriander (or parsley)
- Add a slosh of soy sauce and the rest of the lemon juice to the pan and salt and pepper as you wish.
- Strain the pasta
- Put it in the bowl with the pan's contents and stir well. Usually I would add the coriander at this stage, but I have some pretty radical anti-coriander campaigners in my household..
- .. so I add it once the servings are ready. Enjoy!!