Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 600 grams of mixed seafood – prawns, scallops, squid, mussels.
- Prepare 400 ml of light coconut milk.
- It’s 150 grams of sugarsnap peas.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red thai curry paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornflour/starch.
- You need 1 of juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 15 grams of fresh chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF Step By Step
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry off the onion until softened, 4 – 5 minutes. Stir in the curry paste and cook a further minute
- Add the mixed seafood and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 – 10 minutes
- Add the cornflour to 1 tbsp water and stir into a paste. Add to the pan with the sugar, peas and red pepper
- Simmer for 4 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and the pepper & sugarsnaps are tender
- Stir in the lime juice and 3/4 of the coriander. Season to taste with the salt & pepper
- Serve in bowls with a garnish of the remaining coriander and some lime wedges