Too EZ Paprika & Garlic Prawns on (spanish) Rice – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Too EZ Paprika & Garlic Prawns on (spanish) Rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Too EZ Paprika & Garlic Prawns on (spanish) Rice
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 clove of of garlic, chopped..
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of black beans.
- It’s 20 of prawns (deveined).
- You need 1 bunch of spinnach.
- It’s 5 cup of cooked rice (spanish is good also!!).
Too EZ Paprika & Garlic Prawns on (spanish) Rice Step By Step
- cook your rice first and put aside.
- warm butter in saucepan on med-low. (do NOT burn butter) Toss in the chopped garlic once the butter is melted, cook on med heat for 1 min.
- once garlic has a 1min head start you can add the prawns, paprika, salt and pepper and cook for 2 mins approximately until prawns are cooked. do NOT over cook or they will be rubbery. add black beans whenever…
- I like to lay raw baby spinnach down on a plate with a bed of rice on it. Then top with prawns. My versions plain but yum! You may want to add more veggies or a stalk..