Fried Rice – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice
- You need 3 cups of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 handful of anchovies, crispy fried.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves and 1 tbsp dried shrimps, pounded in pestle and mortar.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, coarsely sliced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of That Rendang Lady sambal paste or 3 tbsp of chilli paste or sambal oelek).
- It’s 300 grams of chicken thigh, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet soya sauce, 1 tsp of salty soya sauce and 1 tsp of caramel soya sauce. Mix them with 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 100 grams of canned garden peas.
- Prepare of small knob of butter.
Fried Rice Instructions
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok and saute the onion till soft. Add in the pounded garlic and shrimp. Continue to stir till fragrant. Add in the diced chicken and continue to cook till chicken is cooked through.
- Add in some salt and the sambal paste as well as few tablespoons of the soya sauce mixture. Stir to incorporate the sauce then add the garden peas rice. Let cook for a minute.
- Finally, sprinkle with the crispy anchovies and chopped spring onions if you have some.