Vegetables with Grated Coconut Sambal (GUDANGAN) – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Vegetables with Grated Coconut Sambal (GUDANGAN) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetables with Grated Coconut Sambal (GUDANGAN)
- You need 100 gr of young jackfruit, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 75 gr of carrots, shaved roughly.
- It’s 50 gr of young melinjo leaves.
- It’s 50 gr of green beans, cut into 3 cm.
- You need 50 gr of bean sprouts, remove the roots.
- It’s 1/2 of of a bit old coconut, grated lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 cm of galangal, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s SEASONING of .
- Prepare 11 of cayenne peppers (to taste).
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 cm of kencur.
- You need 2 of lime leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of shrimp paste fried (if desired).
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Vegetables with Grated Coconut Sambal (GUDANGAN) Instructions
- Boil all the vegetables separately until cooked. Remove, drain and set aside.
- Blend all the spices. Add grated coconut, ginger and bay leaves.
- Steam until cooked (about 10 minutes) with banana leaves or plastic repose. Remove and set aside.
- Put vegetables in a serving dish, add the seasoning sauce of coconut.
- Serve with warm rice .