Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce
- Prepare 12 of fresh shrimps,shelled,devained.
- You need 1 bunch of thai mint or basils or coriander.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber,sliced.
- Prepare 2 of tomato,sliced.
- Prepare of spicy sauce.
- You need 12 of bird eyes chili.
- You need 5 clove of garlics.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce for marinate shrimps.
Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce Step By Step
- Clean shrimps ,shell and devain then marinate in half tablespoon of fishsauce,keep in freeze about 30 mins or15 mins at least
- Finely chop chili,garlic and mix in mixing bowl,sauce must be spicy and sour
- Prepare sliced tomato,garlic,cucumber,basils ,or mints or coriander
- Now bring shrimps out from freeze,top on vegetables and top with spicy sauce mix,serve imediately as appetizer