Shrimp Tacos – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Tacos using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Tacos
- You need to taste of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 4 oz of large shrimps.
- You need 3 of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 cup of cabbage slaw.
- It’s 3 tbsp of pico de gallo.
- You need of Guacamole.
- Prepare of Cabbage Slaw.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped red onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fat free Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 of of lime (juiced).
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
Shrimp Tacos Instructions
- Season peeled and deveined shrimps with taco seasoning to taste. Place in the refrigerator to marinate while you complete the next step.
- Chop and mix all the ingredients under the cabbage slaw section. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Heat pan over med heat. Spray with cooking spray and cook shrimps for about 2 mins on each side. Usually while the shrimps are cooking I’ll heat up my tortilla in the oven or over the stovetop.
- Assemble tacos- corn tortillas, cabbage slaw, shrimps, pico de Gallo and guacamole. Garnish with some cilantro and serve with a side of hot sauce. My favorite is the green dragon hot sauce from Trader Joe’s.