Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY*
- You need 1-2 lbs of shrimp.
- It’s 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tbls of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need of minced garlic.
- It’s of minced ginger.
- You need of salt pepper.
Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* Instructions
- Marinade shrimp in lemon juice, pepper, salt, paprika. Let it sit in fridge for 15 minutes.
- While shrimp is marinading,Saute chopped onion in oil for a couple minutes till translucent. About 3-5 min.
- Add spices.. ginger, garlic, tumeric, curry, salt. Stir, Cook 3-5 minutes
- Add canned tomato with juice. Cook about a minute
- Add coconut milk. Bring to boil and simmer for about 5minutes.
- Add shrimp. Dump the entire bag in the pan. Cook about 5 minutes or until pink
- Plate on a bed of rice and top with cilantro. Enjoy