Healthy Cupboard Creation – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Healthy Cupboard Creation using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Cupboard Creation
- Prepare 1 of Noodles.
- You need 1 of Diced Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Basil, Garlic.
- You need 1 of Frozen, pre-cooked Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Left-over Sausage.
- It’s 1 of Cheese, cubed.
Healthy Cupboard Creation Step By Step
- This is a creation based on what was in the cupboard following a recent vacation!
- Do you have any noodles on hand? I used lasagna noodles, busted into bite-size pieces. A small handful per person.
- Boil, then strain noodles, return to pan, place back on burner (turn down to med-low heat).
- Add tomato– I used one can of diced, low-sodium.
- Add spices to taste. I used basil and garlic, also added fresh parsley.
- Thaw frozen, pre-cooked shrimp under stream of cold water. Add to creation.
- Add other items on-hand or left-overs. I chopped up a small piece of left-over sausage.
- Finally, cut cheese into a handful of cubes. Tossed into creation to melt.