Yum Woon Sen Thai Glass Noodle Salad with Seafood – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Yum Woon Sen Thai Glass Noodle Salad with Seafood using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yum Woon Sen Thai Glass Noodle Salad with Seafood
- Prepare 40 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- It’s 100 grams of Shelled shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 1/4 of Red onion.
- You need 4 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 of to 2 tablespoons A) Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of A) Green chili pepper vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of A) Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of A: Sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of of each Salt, Katakuriko (for seasoning the shrimp).
- It’s 1 of Cilantro.
Yum Woon Sen Thai Glass Noodle Salad with Seafood Step By Step
- Make a slit on the back of the shelled shrimp, coat in the seasonings, boil, then let cool. Cut the cucumber into half lengthwise, then thinly slice diagonally.
- Remove the stems of the cherry tomatoes, and cut into 2-4 wedges. Thinly slice the red onion, soak in water for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Combine the A) ingredients in a bowl. Boil the harusame in boiling water for 3 minutes, then combine with the A) ingredients. Let cool.
- Combine Steps 1 and 2 in the bowl, mix well, and plate. Scatter chopped cilantro on top.