sizzling squid Alfredo – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have sizzling squid Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sizzling squid Alfredo
- You need of this is a squid Alfredo it can be eaten alone, over noodles; over rice, or in a sandwich.
- Prepare 8 of squid steaks.
- You need 2 of chopped bell peppers.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of zatar.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of choppped green onion.
- It’s 2 dash of hot sause.
- You need 1 of chopped chilli pepper.
- It’s 2 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 2 dash of prawns masala seasoning.
- You need 1 jar of of alfredo sauce with roasted peppers.
sizzling squid Alfredo Instructions
- put squid steaks in a pan and cover with water
- add the hot sauce and boil till the squid is tender
- in a separate pan add olive oil just enough to cover bottom of pan
- add the bell pepper onions and cook on low heat will tender
- slice the squid steaks into rings and add to sauted vegetables add the seasonings stir
- pour the Alfredo sauce into the mixture and simmer for about 10 minutes