spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings
- Prepare 1 can of peeled tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- You need 1 large of onion (sliced and fry keep oil too).
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic (sliced & fry).
- You need 1 of toasted chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 of toasted chick pea flour.
- You need 1 of dry prawns (grounded).
- You need 1 of fish source.
- You need 1 of chicken wings.
- You need 1 of salt.
spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings Instructions
- fry onions & garlic keep the oil set aside
- put peeled tomatoes in a pot add 1 / 4 cup of water add chicken stock powder, pinch of salt simmer until thickened set aside
- season chicken wings and fry
- RICE MIXTURE (per serving)
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon of chick pea flour
- 1 tablespoon of onion
- 1/2 a teaspoon of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of dry prawns
- a dash of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of tomatoes mix
- mix well
- plate up