Butternut Soup served with Sauteed Sweet Potato – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Butternut Soup served with Sauteed Sweet Potato using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut Soup served with Sauteed Sweet Potato
- Prepare 1 of small butternut.
- It’s 2 of large potatoes.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- It’s 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt (optional).
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of My secret ingredient: gouda cheese to taste (optional).
- It’s of Blender.
- It’s Tea spoon of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
Butternut Soup served with Sauteed Sweet Potato Step By Step
- Saute onions and garlic until light brown in large pot
- Pour in chopped butternut, carrots and potatoes and saute with spices and salt
- Begin to add water as it cooks
- Leave to boil until all ingredients are very soft and fall apart when you press them with a spoon.
- Add more water if necessary
- Let it cool and pour in blender. Blend until smooth
- Return to pot and cook again, this time adding yogurt, vinegar and grated cheese.
- Add more water or yogurt according to your preference of consistency
- Serve while hot.