Winter Squash Apple Soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Winter Squash Apple Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Winter Squash Apple Soup
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- It’s 12 oz of pkg of frozen winter squash puree ex. butternut.
- You need 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger root.
- It’s 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of chopped fresh chives.
- You need 1 dash of allspice.
Winter Squash Apple Soup Instructions
- Cook frozen squash according to pkg.
- Add broth, applesauce, and ginger. Bring to boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in yogurt and allspice.
- Salt and pepper to taste and garnish with fresh chives.