White Rice and Shrimps Salad – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have White Rice and Shrimps Salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Rice and Shrimps Salad
- It’s of Shrimps (use as desired as i cant quantify it).
- Prepare 5 of fingers of carrots.
- Prepare 1 bunch of lettus.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 3 of big size of fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of big cucumber.
- You need 1 of medium size Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 cube of maggi.
- It’s of Salt.
White Rice and Shrimps Salad Step By Step
- You first of all wash all your vegetables and put them in a strainer for the water to be dripping out of it.
- Chop all the vegetables separately and keep aside
- Clean up your shrimps and wash. After which you season with maggi and a pinch of salt and keep aside
- Shallow boil your peas and carrots with a pinch of salt in it to maintain their colours. After which you strain and keep aside.
- You cook your shrimps with very little water in it. Allow the water in it to dry and put it aside too.
- Slice your eggs and also put aside.
- After everything you get the bow were you put everything together. If you like you add Mayonnaise to it and other things you wish to add in a salad but what i used are the things listed above.
- Meanwhile your white rice is ready to be served with your shrimps salad. Enjoy.
- If you want you can add a little stew to it as i did though not part of it.