Mothers' homemade chicken soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Mothers' homemade chicken soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mothers' homemade chicken soup
- You need 2 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken fryer.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of white rice.
- It’s 1 box of Herb-ox chicken seasoning (8 pkg in box).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of egg noodles (or what you like).
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 of S&P to taste.
Mothers' homemade chicken soup Instructions
- Cook 1 whole chicken fryer in 2 qts water with little salt for 60 min. Remove chicken from pot. Strain water and put back in pot.
- Remove skin and bones and set meat aside. Cut meat into chunks.
- Add 1 1/2 cups white rice and 1 whole box Herb-ox chicken seasoning (8 pkg in a box). 1/4 tsp onion powder and 1 tsp parsley flakes into water. Bring to a boil and then lower heat and cook for 8 min.
- Add 1 cup egg noodles. Cook all until tender, about 8-10 min.
- Add 1 can of corn and the chicken that you've cut into chunks. Stir to heat thru. Now its time to eat.