Seafood Baked Rice – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Seafood Baked Rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Baked Rice
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s 1-2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Canned Diced Tomatoes *400g.
- It’s 360 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Medium Grain Rice.
- You need 1 of Red Capsicum *cut into 8 strips.
- You need of *e.g. Prawns, Squid, Fish Fillets, Clams, etc.
- Prepare 500 g of Seafood.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Parsley *finely chopped.
Seafood Baked Rice Step By Step
- Preheat the oven to 200℃.
- Heat Olive Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Onion and Garlic until soft. Add Tomatoes and Chicken Stock, and bring to the boil. Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Stir in Rice and spread evenly, and arrange Seafood and Capsicum on top, then bring back to the boil.
- Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil. Place in the oven, and cook for 30 minutes. You can remove the lid for last 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped Parsley and serve.