Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp
- Prepare of kimchi fried rice.
- Prepare 4 cup of day old rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 quart of kimchi from a locally made from an Asian store.
- Prepare of dancing shrimp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai red peper flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 4 dash of red pepper sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of raw brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro, chopped.
Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp Step By Step
- Drain kimchi and rough chop. Heat oil and add rice, followed by kimchi. Keep warm until shrimp is cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the garlic, pepper flakes, peppper sauce, soy sauce, sugar and shrimp. Cook until pink. Toss with the cilantro at the end.
- Place a bed of kimchi fried rice in a bowl or on a plate. Top with the dancing shrimp.