Shrimp Pad Thai – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Pad Thai using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pad Thai
- You need 2 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 packages of rice noodles.
- It’s 1 bunch of garlic chives.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 2 of limes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Pad Thai sauce.
- Prepare 1 large of handful of roasted unsalted peanuts (crushed).
Shrimp Pad Thai Instructions
- soak roce noodles in warm water for 3 hours up to over night.
- Add oil to wok and heat over medium high
- Toss garlic, ginger, and chives in hot oil for about 1 min
- Add peeled, de-vained shrimp to wok. Cook for about 3-4 mins until shrimp is pink.
- Add noodles to wok, stir in pad thai, sriracha, and oyster sauces
- crack eggs into a small bowl and scramble with fork. Add eggs to wok and stir.
- Plate dish, sprinkle with crushed peanuts, and a wedge of fresh lime.