Butternut Squash soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Butternut Squash soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash soup
- It’s 25 g of butter.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot, chopped.
- You need 2 of potatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and chopped.
- It’s 1 litre of chicken stock.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Butternut Squash soup Instructions
- Melt butter in a pot. Fry all the vegetables for 5 minutes. Pour in enough stock to just cover the vegetables
- Bring to boil, then lower heat to a summed. Cover pot and leave to cook for 40 minutes till all the vegetables and softended. Blend using a hand mixer or foods blender. Season with salt and pepper