Prawn kasalka – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawn kasalka using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn kasalka
- You need 25 of prawns (clean well).
- Prepare 20 of very spicy green chillies.
- It’s 200 ml of curd.
- It’s 2 inches of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mustard for seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds.
- You need 6 tablespoon of grated coconut.
- Prepare as required of Curry and coriander leaves for garnish.
- It’s 50 ml of cooking oil.
Prawn kasalka Instructions
- Take a pan add green chilli and ginger, fry two minutes then add with coconut and poppy seeds and grind it in a mixer jar to a smooth paste finally add curd and grind slightly and keep aside
- Take another pan add oil,seasoning it with mustard then add onion,tomato,prawn,turmeric powder and fry for five minutes.
- Add curry and coriander leaves and stir.
- Then add grind mixture to it and add required salt and allow it to boil
- Once started boiling keep it in a sim manner for 15 minutes and close the lid too
- After 15 minutes it cooked well and we get a nice aroma,then transfer it to bowl
- Our delicious spicy prawn kasalka is ready to serve.