Pasta and Prawn Frittata – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Pasta and Prawn Frittata using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta and Prawn Frittata
- Prepare 3 of eggs, well beaten.
- It’s 8-10 of prawns, cleaned & deveined.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pasta, boiled al dente.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ginger, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of spinach, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh grated coconut.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of peanuts.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of mixed nuts, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves, chopped.
Pasta and Prawn Frittata Step By Step
- Dry roast coconut, sesame seeds and peanuts till light brown. After it cools down, grind and keep aside. Heat 1 tbsp oil and saute the prawns till it changes colour. Drain and keep aside.
- In the same oil, stir fry the onion, ginger, garlic, green chilies and curry leaves till light brown. Drain and keep aside.
- Now add in all the remaining ingredients followed by the eggs (except oil and coriander leaves).
- Spread it evenly and cook, covered on a low flame till one side is done. Carefully flip it over and cook the other side too.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with coriander leaves. Cut as desired and enjoy preferably with some ketchup, chutney, mayo or hummus.