Jambalaya – Slow-Cooker – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Jambalaya – Slow-Cooker using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jambalaya – Slow-Cooker
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of bell pepper (any color), chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained (28oz).
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked turkey smoked sausage, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of uncooked, deveined, peeled shrimp.
- You need 4 cup of brown rice, cooked.
Jambalaya – Slow-Cooker Instructions
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Mix all ingredients except shrimp and rice in cooker.
- Cover; cook on low heat setting 7-8 hours (high heat 3-4 hours) or until veggies are tender.
- Stir in shrimp. Cook on low heat setting for 1 more hour or until shrimp are pink and firm.
- Serve over rice.