throw together soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook throw together soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of throw together soup
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- It’s 1 can of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of mixed herbs.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of seasoned salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 box of noodles.
throw together soup Instructions
- take the "insides" out of chicken and rinse
- boil chicken in large pot
- add all herbs whatever kind you like and all seasonings to taste
- add butter and let it boil untill chicken is cooked through… note some water will evaporate so I just kept adding water as it boiled down
- once chicken is cooked let cool and shred make sure to get all the bones out
- boil noodles, drain noodles and canned vegetables throw in pot with broth and chicken. I let mine simmer a bit to bring all the flavors together
- enjoy. like I said it's completely versatile you can use whatever you like… I didn't even have noodles I just took 2 boxes of macaroni and just cooked the noodles would've been great with canned tomatoes too…