quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2 – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, cut into chunks.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper, cut into chunks.
- You need 1 box of spanish rice mix.
- It’s 1 of ingredients listed on box.
- Prepare 2 of sausage links, sliced, 1/2in thick.
- It’s 1 of instead of sausage u may use chicken or shrimp or all 3. if chicken about 1/2lb. chunked if shrimp 1/2lb..
- You need 1 of if all 3 use about a handful of each meat chunked..
quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2 Step By Step
- in a saucepan over medium heat add a tbl. of oil, the onion, green pepper and sausage.
- when veggies r starting to soften toss in rice from the box.
- when browned add rest of ingredients listed on the box and cook according to pkg. directions.
- now serve! wasn't that easy?